Saturday, July 9, 2011

G Gundam Abridged Episode 1

Making an abridged series, for those of you who don't know, is the process of taking a show, usually an anime, editing it down and dubbing over the dialogue for comedic effect. The most famous of these is probably Yu-Gi-Oh The Abriged Series.

Anyway, a good friend of mine, known on Youtube as "TheHolyEpic" decided to get in on the action and make his own abridged series based on "Mobile Fighter G Gundam" (fighting robots). He collected the footage, edited it, and did the voices. But being the egotist that I am I've decided to post it here not simply out of selfless desire to promote my friend's material but also because I helped write the script.

Seriously though he did a good job. Check it out




Also, despite my feelings on Twitter, I do feel "obligated" (get it) to remind you guys that I do have one and It'd be cool if you followed @JordanWMinor

Hint: the W makes me more like Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment