Monday, March 14, 2011

Okay, I'm really doing this now



Turns out posting all my old stuff so quickly sort of front loaded the launch of this thing. Plus that and finals kind of killed any dreams of maybe trying to update this somewhat regularly. Don't let that stop you from following/subscribing though because you should totally still do that. I mean it.

Oh well, there's still legit content in the works plus all the old stuff.
In the meantime I guess you'll have to settle with some cool stories.




-The Nintendo 3DS comes out in less than two weeks! Too bad the game I'll probably play the most on it is Pokemon Black, a regular, non-3d DS game

-Other game tidbits, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is great cuz this Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing is in it

Duke Nukem Forever is out in to months after 13 years of development. It will be meh.

Verizon has an iPhone finally but the Sony xperia play has buttons so its games won't suck.

Old news but Photo Dojo is the best game ever.

So is Babysitting Mama

-C2E2 (this Chicago nerd fest) is soon but I can't go. Maybe one year though. Since New York Comic Con moved to October this seems to be the next best thing.


WATCH THIS SHOW. IT IS GREAT

It's Pi day. Imma celebrate by reading all of Pie Planet. Too bad you guys can't do the same
You can and should help Japan though. My love of games has always given me a soft spot for the place and studying the language has only increased my affinity for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment