Friday, February 11, 2011

Old Stuff Part 2- Videos! part 2

These are the videos of mine with a more musical flair. I've had a pretty solid relationship with music over the years. Played the trumpet for a hell of long time. But as these reflect, in varying degrees of quality, I prefer creating or manipulating music rather than playing it. Enjoy!

Earthbound Midi Medley






Series of video game related mash-ups and animated music videos for my old Wii blog at Hear Mii


Watch more videos of Smash Bros. Brawl












Random music comment number 1: The Super Bowl, in addition to having some pretty cool movie trailers, reminded me how much I loved the Black Eyed Peas back in middle school when I had no taste. I now hate them.










Random music comment number 2: I don't like musicals but I keep going to them. What's up with that? Also, the existence of an Addams Family, Spider-man and Legally Blonde musical demonstrate that Broadway is just as creatively bankrupt as Hollywood if not more so.




Random music comment number 3: Oh Chet Haze. Pride of Northwestern and Tom Hanks. I loved him in Bratz.

No comments:

Post a Comment